Friday, February 1, 2013

A little late..

Hi all! This week I was sick and unable to blog, but I'm feeling a tad better today. (Yay!) Anyway, this week was the second week of the Marriage Challenge. Even though my husband was the one showing most of the love, I was able to show him my appreciation too. When we first got married, we used to leave each other sticky notes everywhere. So, in honor of our newlywed love, I did this:


These sticky notes are a great and flexible way to show each other love. You can get as creative as you want! I love them!! Anyway, it has now been 4 days and the sticky notes are still there. He loves them! Since I was sick he made me tea, gave me a massage, cooked dinner, bought me flowers, and a huge balloon. (I totally love balloons!) 

What has everyone been doing for their husbands? I need ideas for next week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment